1.30.2009

NY comic con



On February 6, 7, and 8th I'll be hosting at the Art Squared Publishing / Joe Bluhm booth at the New York Comic Con at the Jacob Javitz center in Manhatten, at 11th Ave. & 34th St. You can find me near Alberto Ruiz and other publisher/illustrators at booth# 2341, on the aisle.



Anyone who brings me a can of sugar free RedBull gets a free quick-sketch caricature, and anyone buying two or more books will get a quick sketch as well! I'm debuting my new book, SKETCH INFECTUS (preorder now, to get an even more amazing gift) as well as carrying others that you may recognize. I'll be doing caricatures, hanging out, showing art and books and having a general good ruckus-like time, so stop by. There are a lot of great artists in this area, like Alberto (and I hear Shane Glines!!!), so swing on by the aisle of fun!

See you there!

9 comments:

Craig Zablo said...

You and Alberto together... the mind boggles. Have a great time!

A.M.Bush said...

aww, I almost so want to go. I dunno

She-Thing said...

Wow, thank you so much for the comment! Fully appreciated, coming from you. Definitely, I love your style, how you manage so easily "fitting pieces together", on people, vehicles, animals... specially dogs. :)

Gracias again

-She

Joe Karg said...

Wow brother, I've never been here before, but I love your work. That Chris Farely image below just made my day.

Great stuff,
Joe

Fabian Molina said...

Hey Joe - Just ordered your new Book. I wont be in New York anytime soon, But Ill be at the Wonde-Con in San Francisco at the end of this month selling my new book "Sketch or Die". Hopefully ill see you soon! Keep up the awesome drawings!

charles Da Costa said...

Hi Joe!! very very nice !!! I love your slyle!!!

Anonymous said...

What happens if I show up at your house on Thursday night with a six pack of the Red Bull? LOL

Terri Kae said...

Oh boy. That sounds like fun. I'm on the other side of the country, but maybe you'll come by in the future haha.

Have fun :)

GOGOPEDRO said...

YEAH!!!

I made a purchase!
But, forgot the red bull....Dang.

I'll send you that address sometime tomorrow. It was a pleasure to meet you in person man.

P